Friday, July 17, 2009

An image in my memory



Moments of solitude. Enveloped in silence. There is some sound in the distance. Traffic. Street lights are just turning on. Sun has almost set on the Hong Kong Harbour. Disappearing behind the hills.

It is the most beautiful time of the day for me. Mesmerising. Day transitions into night. Creates magic every where. Colours change. Blue, then Golden and Crimson. Everything visible merges into darkness. One beautiful day has passed us. With its gift of life. Not to come back again. Rare moments which I want to cherish. Capture them in my memory. To replay in future.

It is a unique day. One of its kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback and comments are valuable. Please leave behind your comments. It will only help me improve and improvise.