Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cntrl+alt+del

Often people ask me during a job interview,"what is it that you want to do in life?". As if the person asking the question knows what he/she wants to do in his/her life!. Silly question. Funny part is, if I tell them what is it that I want to do, they will not give me a job! I want to end this pretence of knowledge. Knowing things. Want to get back to a state of child like ignorance. When there were more things that I did not know, rather than many things which I have to pretend I know. People refer to me as the knowledgable, Intelligent types. People also say that knowledge is wealth. So yes, to a certain extent I am wealthy. It is like having loads of dollars in a country where the currency
is a riyad or a yen. Of no use. You are still poor. All my knowledge is bookish or corporate. Unwanted and useless. Burden, just like unwanted wealth. God only knows what all is there in this garbage that I have accumulated over the years. Tons of templates, emails, notes and processes. Just want to shed this unwanted flab of knowledge. Tiers of fat which has got formed around my mind. Making it slow. Like the tiers of fat around the waist. Making a person slow. Don't know of any technique cntrl+alt+del and the mind is clean. Clean and empty to allow some fresh air and light!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday night I got an insight to my question,"Is there a perfect cntrl+alt+del for the mind?". Yes, there is. The answer lies in making a trip to Shirdi, the shrine of Shri Sai Baba. One of the Holiest places on earth. Meditating in his divine presence cleanses the mind and soul of all impurities. Frees me of all the burden of unwanted knowledge. Meditating on his form clears our mind and sould bringing in fresh air and light into our mind and soul. Please do take time out from your busy routines and visit Shirdi atleast ones. Or meditate on his form. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback and comments are valuable. Please leave behind your comments. It will only help me improve and improvise.